Discover What a Custom Network Design Can do for Your Business
Drive More Revenue
A custom communications system for your business can do more than just keep you connected. You can reduce your phone related expenses monthly to keep more money in your pocket, but your business phone system can also drive more revenue through increased worker productivity:
- A unified communications system streamlines your communications to save you time and increase productivity.
- Anywhere, anytime access helps employees stay in touch wherever they are and from any mobile device or desktop computer with internet access.
- Improved flexibility with the right business phone system lets you add and remove users or make changes without the need to call the “phone guy”.
- Pay only for the services and technology you need right now, with the ability to upgrade when you need it.
Create a Better Customer Service Experience
Exceptional customer service is what people remember about a business and is the reason a customer will return the next time they need the services or products you offer. A unified communications solution allows your organization to provide high quality customer service:
- Integration of voice, video, and data
- Communicate with customers in real time, using the mode most suitable to each interaction
- Transition from online messaging to phone to video as needed to meet the needs of each customer
- Access your communications tools from any location, and from any device
Create a Flexible Work Environment
In today’s businesses, it is rare for employees to report to work and sit behind their desk for 8 hours a day. People are on the go: meeting clients for lunch, attending events and conferences, working from home offices or from the train. Talented employees want cutting-edge technology and flexible schedules. Here’s how a communication system can accomplish all of that:
- Take the features of your desk phone with you on your mobile device
- Have remote access to all work data and applications from any location and device
- Add, remove, and change access to the communications system for team members as needed
- Attract the best of the best by offering remote work arrangements and flexible schedules
Improve Internal Communication
Collaboration among employees is necessary for productivity and providing quality customer service. When team members can share documents and applications in real-time from multiple locations, there is no loss of productivity or decline in customer service when an employee is out of the office. Another team member can pick up where the other left off.
- Update customer files and view from any location so the entire team knows exactly how to help each client at any point in time
- Collaborate with team members in any location with online white boards or shared document folders
- Share your computer screen and hold virtual video conferences anywhere in the world
Check Out Our Process
We’ll review your existing communications system, determine if you have enough bandwidth to support new business applications, and your existing cost structure. We’ll compare your current solutions to what is available – and use our experience to design, implement, and support a complete communications solution for your business which includes:
- Business continuity planning
- Return on Investment comparison
- Long term services and goal planning
Meet the Team
The Gsolutionz team has over 80 years of combined experience in the communications industry providing consulting,cost and performance analysis, solution development, project implementation services – and ongoing maintenance with our world class One Call Service Center.
Let’s Meet for Coffee
We’d love to get to know you better and learn what your communications challenges are. Fill out the form below and we can meet for coffee and start a conversation about your business goals: